909 E 214th St, Cleveland, OH 441193 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $110,300
- Finished basement, 446 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 189
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64125112
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 33626064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 E 214th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.2% greater than in Cuyahoga, and 290% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44119 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cuyahoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44119 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,342 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1936
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 907 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$59K31.51,548
- 911 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$67K311,766
- 905 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$53K311,338
- 913 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$76K31.51,338
- 903 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$60K311,290
- 915 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$52K311,338
- 917 E 214th St Cleveland, OH$71K211,458
- 914 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$55K31.51,152
- 918 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$79K421,282
- 910 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$69K31.51,478
- 920 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$111K632,555
- 919 E 214th St Euclid, OH$69K311,566
- 21450 Miller Ave Cleveland, OH$60K211,203
- 21400 Miller Ave Euclid, OH$45K211,202
- 926 E 216th St Euclid, OH$100K522,241
- 906 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$65K211,442
- 21490 Miller Ave Euclid, OH$50K321,203
- 21380 Miller Ave Cleveland, OH$59K211,322
- 930 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$117K642,610
- 902 E 216th St Cleveland, OH$64K321,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.