909 E Newton St, Seattle, WA 98102
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:4,248 sq ft
- Lot:49,000 sq ft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Oct 2008 for $8,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- Listing site:Windermere Real Estate/Northwest, I...
- Days on Zillow84
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Construction Quality9.0
- Last Remodel Year1988
- MLS #451256
- Parcel #6074500000
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count9
- Zillow Home ID63337523
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,306,415||$732K – $2.05M||+$69,065||$307||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,723/mo||$1.2K – $5K/mo||+$222||$0.64||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Montlake home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Montlake homes, this home is 122.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.3% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
Neighborhood for 909 E Newton Street
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005