- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
909 E North St, Greensburg, IN 472403 beds, 2 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $29,400
- Price/sqft: $17
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 16-11-01-340-015.000-016
- Zillow Home ID: 85175708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 E North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Greensburg, and 94.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greensburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 913 E North St Greensburg, IN$102K421,737
- 903 E North St Greensburg, IN$102K41.51,756
- 923 E North St Greensburg, IN$74K311,006
- 925 E North St Greensburg, IN$92K421,429
- 937 E North St Greensburg, IN$66K311,124
- 924 E North St Greensburg, IN--------
- 943 E North St Greensburg, IN$67K311,348
- 944 E North St Greensburg, IN$85K311,092
- 946 E North St Greensburg, IN$66K311,092
- 210 N East St Greensburg, IN$74K11894
- 216 E North St Greensburg, IN$112K31.51,505
- 215 N East St Greensburg, IN$59K21883
- 230 N East St Greensburg, IN--------
- 314 N East St # 316 Greensburg, IN$91K422,016
- 222 N East St Greensburg, IN$83K32.51,302
- 206 N East St Greensburg, IN$68K22840
- 924 E Washington St Greensburg, IN$80K311,170
- E North St Greensburg, IN$66K311,098
- 232 E Washington St Greensburg, IN$95K31.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.