909 Euclid Ave, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 3 baths, 2,603 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 143 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: O5318489
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,603 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362229065602030
- Zillow Home ID: 46266151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 Euclid Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaney Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% less than in Orlando, and 107% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaney Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaney Park home values.
- 915 Euclid Ave Orlando, FL$642K432,558
- 901 Euclid Ave Orlando, FL$449K422,612
- 410 E Gore St Orlando, FL$258K21923
- 412 E Gore St Orlando, FL$327K532,125
- 401 Richmond St Orlando, FL$303K31.51,411
- 411 Richmond St Orlando, FL$344K231,978
- 415 E Gore St Orlando, FL$245K211,272
- 418 E Gore St Orlando, FL$292K21.51,235
- 417 Richmond St Orlando, FL$791K44.53,450
- 422 E Gore St Orlando, FL$573K43.53,068
- 423 Richmond St Orlando, FL$295K31.51,710
- 417 E Gore St Orlando, FL$409K533,116
- 426 E Gore St Orlando, FL$454K432,340
- 805 Euclid Ave Orlando, FL$679K643,425
- 421 E Gore St Orlando, FL$567K432,418
- 427 Richmond St Orlando, FL$492K433,120
- 430 E Gore St Orlando, FL$312K321,530
- 425 E Gore St Orlando, FL$311K321,650
- 810 Euclid Ave Orlando, FL$928K453,864
- 429 E Gore St Orlando, FL$305K311,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.