- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
909 Mckenzie St, York, PA 174033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $114,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Parcel #: 155830100010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 63921862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 Mckenzie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% higher than in York Township, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in York Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17403 home values.
- 911 Mckenzie St York, PA$141K31.51,764
- 917 Mckenzie St York, PA$169K43.52,508
- 919 Mckenzie St York, PA$154K431,960
- 138 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$295K553,117
- 142 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$181K423,360
- 144 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$199K432,541
- 136 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$188K52.52,644
- 916 Mckenzie St York, PA$224K332,423
- 922 Mckenzie St York, PA$225K422,698
- 146 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$290K42.53,922
- 133 Merion Rd York, PA$344K534,110
- 145 Merion Rd York, PA$373K43.54,447
- 926 Mckenzie St York, PA$187K42.52,424
- 930 Arlington Rd York, PA$353K53.53,448
- 150 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$194K41.52,080
- 130 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$199K523,115
- 147 Merion Rd York, PA$308K43.53,068
- 117 Merion Rd York, PA$325K42.53,396
- 124 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$173K32.52,095
- 915 S Duke St York, PA$302K53.53,001
Nearby Schools in York Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.