- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
909 NW 33rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 731183 beds, 1 bath, 1,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $92,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,427 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 048847210
- Zillow Home ID: 21848685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 909 Nw 33rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73118 home values.
- 915 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$81K211,314
- 905 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$109K311,532
- 917 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$83K311,401
- 901 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$92K311,411
- 908 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$73K21986
- 912 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$112K211,032
- 904 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$73K211,011
- 920 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$101K211,011
- 900 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,487
- NW 35th St Oklahoma City, OK$80K211,018
- 845 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$72K211,015
- N Western Ave Oklahoma City, OK$136K322,290
- 3411 N Olie Ave Oklahoma City, OK$63K211,008
- 3407 N Olie Ave Oklahoma City, OK$67K211,030
- 1000 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$145K321,476
- 841 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$72K211,120
- 844 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$120K41.752,144
- 3415 N Olie Ave Oklahoma City, OK$84K311,008
- 3401 N Olie Ave Oklahoma City, OK$88K211,207
- 837 NW 33rd St Oklahoma City, OK$77K31968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.