- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,107 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $26,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 117509
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Fencing \ None, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, InteriorFeatures \ Trey Ceilings, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, MiscSearch2 \ Other-See Remarks, InteriorFeatures \ Whirlpool, BasementAndFoundation \ Raised Slab, Disclosures \ Restrictive covenants, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 070678
- Zillow Home ID: 70926189
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-146K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28590 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 28590 homes, this home is 9.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.4% higher than in Greenville, and 205.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
|905 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,389|
|913 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$131K||--||2||1,389|
|909 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,318|
|901 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$132K||3||2||1,349|
|917 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$135K||--||2||1,469|
|908 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$135K||--||2||1,469|
|904 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$134K||3||2||1,450|
|912 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$127K||3||2||1,316|
|3608 Shallowford Ct Winterville, NC||$127K||--||2||1,318|
|921 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$127K||3||2||1,318|
|916 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$128K||--||2||1,318|
|2301 Seagrave Dr Winterville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,372|
|3604 Shallowford Ct Winterville, NC||$128K||3||2||1,300|
|809 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$133K||--||2||1,389|
|1001 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$131K||3||2||1,454|
|2205 Seagrave Dr Winterville, NC||$128K||--||2||1,318|
|939 Davenport Farm Rd Winterville, NC||$89K||2||1||1,340|
|3600 Shallowford Ct Winterville, NC||$135K||--||2||1,458|
|1000 Sebring Dr Winterville, NC||$134K||3||2||1,450|
|2201 Seagrave Dr Winterville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,332|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!