909 Washington StUNIT 14, Norwood, MA 02062
Sold on 5/7/12: $275,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,460 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $275,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow578
- Parcel #M:00003 B:00007 L:0013U14
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID68967260
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$285,631||$266K – $306K||-$2,067||$195||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,994/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||+$4||$1.37||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02062 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Norwood as a whole. Among 02062 homes, this home is valued 23.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Norwood, and 78.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02062 home values.
Neighborhood for 909 Washington Street UNIT 14
Nearby Schools in Norwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- St. Catherine of Siena School PK-8 0.7 mi
- Norwood High 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Balch Elementary 1-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Dr. Philip O. Coakley Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Callahan Elementary 1-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- F.A. Cleveland Elementary 1-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- John P. Oldham Elementary 1-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005