91-1001 Waiinu St, Ewa Beach, HI 967065 beds, 3 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,794 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $708,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 1911470140000
- Zillow Home ID: 88824209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91-1001 Waiinu Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Ewa Beach, and 0.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ewa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96706 home values.
- 91-1010 Waikapoo St Ewa Beach, HI$700K432,092
- 91-1003 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$628K321,612
- 91-2034 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$629K431,813
- 91-1023 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$724K42.52,288
- 91-2040 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$622K32.52,092
- 91-1007 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$705K432,092
- 91-1004 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$642K431,843
- 91-2028 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$675K32.51,390
- 91-1014 Waikapoo St Ewa Beach, HI$626K321,660
- 91-1014 Waikapoo St Ewa Beach, HI$539K321,660
- 91-2042 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$588K431,668
- 91-1018 Waikapoo St Ewa Beach, HI$689K432,092
- 91-2038 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$561K32.51,432
- 91-1009 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$623K321,660
- 91-2044 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$564K321,225
- 91-2026 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$573K321,225
- 91-1013 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$748K532,230
- 91-2048 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$615K32.51,688
- 91-2050 Kamakana St Ewa Beach, HI$601K431,600
- 91-1008 Waiinu St Ewa Beach, HI$558K431,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.