- Built in 2005
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,677 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 421 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $374,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $338
- MLS #: 201508435
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties ...
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Association Fee 2 Includes \ Maintenance, Construction Materials \ Double Wall, Construction Materials \ Slab, Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fan, Inclusions \ Dryer, Inclusions \ Range\Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Property Frontage \ Other, Property Type \ Condo\Townhouse, Unit Features \ Yard, View \ None, Amenities \ BBQ, Amenities \ Pool, Flooring \ Laminate, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Unit Features \ Even# Unit, Unit Features \ Single Level, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Inclusions \ AC Central, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Unit Features \ Central AC, Inclusions \ Microwave Hood, Property Condition \ Above Average, Amenities \ Recreation Area, Amenities \ Meeting Room, Inclusions \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Parking Features \ Garage, Architectural Style \ No Unit Above or Below, Construction Materials \ Steel Frame, Amenities \ Private Yard, Stories Type \ Split Level
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Parcel #: 1910120400020
- Zillow Home ID: 63815847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $415-435K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96706 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Ewa Beach as a whole. Among 96706 homes, this home is 0.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ewa Beach, and 60% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96706 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (169)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 91-1009 Kaipalaoa St|
Nearby Schools in Ewa Beach
PK-6 & ungraded0.1 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!