- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
91-93 John St, Dalton, MA 012266 beds, 2.25 baths, 3,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Wonderful safe neighborhood, close to 2 parks with playgrounds and sports fields, walking distance to Elementary school and the Dalton Recreational Center. This is the best neighborhood in Dalton if you have a family with children! All local streets have sidewalks. Houses are old though in good condition. People take pride in their homes and the livability of our neighborhood.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $191,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Large walk up attic, Washer dryer hookups both sides, New hardwood first floor 93 side,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,195 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:108 L:143
- Zillow Home ID: 60036193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 91-93 John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Dalton, and 50.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01226 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 97 John St Dalton, MA$156K622,840
- 92 John St Dalton, MA$104K411,568
- 44 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$111K321,480
- 85-87 John St Dalton, MA$150K622,890
- 98 John St Dalton, MA$114K31860
- 103-105 John St Dalton, MA$148K822,840
- 120 Park Ave Dalton, MA$144K41.51,709
- 28 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$120K311,132
- 79 John St Dalton, MA$126K311,333
- 84 John St Dalton, MA$236K322,218
- 43 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$119K311,128
- 37 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$179K31.51,484
- 134 Park Ave Dalton, MA$158K331,920
- 64 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$166K21.51,328
- 29-31 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$164K622,539
- 69-71 John St Dalton, MA$152K422,152
- 115 Park Ave Dalton, MA$130K311,408
- 70 John St Dalton, MA$106K311,166
- 25 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$144K311,488
- 22 Ashuelot St Dalton, MA$180K422,104
Nearby Schools in Dalton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292