91 Bristol Ave, Painesville, OH 440774 beds, 2 baths, 1,951 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,951 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 11A024A000450
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34470844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Bristol Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Painesville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44077 home values.
- 83 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$126K421,310
- 94 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$82K31.51,310
- Morgan Dr Painesville, OH--------
- 294 Morgan Dr Painesville, OH$151K312,069
- 84 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$90K311,376
- 73 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$161K431,912
- 284 Morgan Dr Painesville, OH$153K321,768
- 74 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$148K31.51,422
- 276 Morgan Dr Painesville, OH$95K31800
- 267 Morgan Dr Painesville, OH$97K31.51,344
- 83 Dorchester Dr Painesville, OH$123K311,460
- 45 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$111K311,272
- 2506 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$123K41.51,404
- 2503 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$106K211,008
- 60 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$122K311,312
- 73 Dorchester Dr Painesville, OH$99K311,288
- 266 Morgan Dr Painesville, OH$93K311,080
- Dorchester Dr Painesville, OH$123K311,460
- 2505 Dorchester Dr Painesville, OH$88K311,100
- 2516 Bristol Ave Painesville, OH$86K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.