- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,868 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Foundation \ Brick, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Amenities \ Shopping, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Heating \ Oil, Year Round \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Road Type \ Public, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating \ Steam, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Hot Water \ Tank, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Basement Feature \ Interior Access, Cooling \ Window AC, Status \ Under Agreement, Amenities \ Laundromat, Insulation Feature \ Mixed, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Highway Access, Lot Description \ Level, Amenities \ House of Worship, WATER \ City\Town Water, SEWER \ City\Town Sewer, Exterior Features \ Porch, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Type \ Detached, Basement Feature \ Full, Flooring \ Wood
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0080 B:0000 L:104
- Zillow Home ID: 56175497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $94-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 36.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|93 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$122K||2||1||2,047|
|28-30 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$128K||6||2||2,146|
|34-36 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$161K||6||2||2,834|
|94 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$118K||4||1.5||1,298|
|437-439 South St Holyoke, MA||$176K||7||3||3,038|
|16-18 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$149K||4||3||2,815|
|92 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$100K||3||1||1,163|
|96 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$150K||6||2||2,384|
|33-35 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$142K||6||2||2,492|
|27-29 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$138K||4||3||1,908|
|86 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$181K||4||2||2,642|
|21-23 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$145K||4||2||2,880|
|84 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$120K||3||1.5||1,376|
|12 Carlton St Holyoke, MA||$146K||4||2||2,562|
|17 Wolcott St Holyoke, MA||$106K||3||1||1,408|
|436 South St Holyoke, MA||$162K||--||--||--|
|82 Chapin St Holyoke, MA||$100K||3||1||1,120|
|58 Congress Ave APT 4L Holyoke, MA||$150K||3||1||--|
|16 Carlton St Holyoke, MA||$125K||4||1.5||1,906|
|452-454 South St Holyoke, MA||$166K||5||2||2,896|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!