This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 1,994 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sports Court
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:280 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 56577258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $228-359K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02038 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Franklin as a whole. Among 02038 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Franklin, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02038 home values.
|95 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$326K||3||2.5||1,685|
|85 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$301K||2||2||1,568|
|97 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$314K||4||2||1,788|
|76 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$352K||4||2||2,359|
|59 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$308K||3||2||1,781|
|68 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$275K||3||1||1,675|
|57 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,445|
|117 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$275K||3||1||1,190|
|55 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$287K||4||2||1,514|
|10 Longobardi Dr Franklin, MA||$380K||3||2.5||1,685|
|127 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$287K||3||2.5||1,275|
|122 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||--||3||1||1,832|
|12 Longobardi Dr Franklin, MA||$357K||3||2.5||1,685|
|51 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$299K||2||2||1,976|
|43 Chestnut St UNIT 43 Franklin, MA||$265K||3||2||1,122|
|8 Longobardi Dr Franklin, MA||$374K||3||1.5||1,685|
|123 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$362K||4||2||2,338|
|41 Chestnut St UNIT 41 Franklin, MA||$255K||3||1.5||1,122|
|40 Chestnut St Franklin, MA||$248K||3||1||1,162|
|14 Longobardi Dr Franklin, MA||$372K||3||2||1,685|
Nearby Schools in Franklin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!