- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 2,583 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $163,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Kennel, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0183512
- Zillow Home ID: 57702238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|78 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$146K||4||1.5||1,380|
|75 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$149K||3||1||1,534|
|54 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$132K||3||1||1,223|
|69 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$105K||2||1||796|
|46 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,459|
|66 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$130K||3||1||1,044|
|27 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$124K||2||1||1,057|
|18 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$146K||3||1||1,360|
|72 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$154K||3||2||1,554|
|17 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$117K||2||1.5||880|
|771 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$141K||3||2||1,316|
|13 Vincent Dr Simsbury, CT||$206K||3||1.5||1,652|
|775 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$125K||3||1||974|
|11 Vincent Dr Simsbury, CT||$290K||4||2.5||2,134|
|58 Vincent Rd Bristol, CT||$138K||2||1||1,306|
|9 Vincent Dr Simsbury, CT||$223K||3||2.5||1,647|
|781 Farmington Ave Bristol, CT||$119K||3||1.5||905|
|73 Tolland Rd Bristol, CT||$112K||2||1||829|
|60 Dorothy Rd Bristol, CT||$141K||2||2||1,287|
|67 Tolland Rd Bristol, CT||$136K||3||1||1,354|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!