91 Hazzard St, Asheville, NC 288013 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $63,500
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 964869778300000
- Zillow Home ID: 5612740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Hazzard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Asheville, and 23.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28801 home values.
- 242 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$158K411,664
- 240 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$152K311,463
- 93 Hazzard St Asheville, NC$264K421,803
- 232 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC--------
- 10 Sassafras St Asheville, NC$93K21450
- 23 Sassafras Dr Burnsville, NC$471K32.53,072
- 224 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$149K421,665
- 99 Hazzard St Asheville, NC$158K321,218
- 98 Hazzard St Asheville, NC$118K311,234
- 229 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$153K32999
- 241 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC--Studio--2,736
- 100 Hazzard St Asheville, NC$167K221,000
- 1 E End Pl Asheville, NC$154K31.51,092
- 249 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$163K21.51,059
- 3 E End Pl Asheville, NC$149K31.51,092
- 219 S Beaumont St Asheville, NC$135K21906
- 104 Hazzard St Asheville, NC$131K31984
- 44 Miller St Asheville, NC$121K31.5616
- 46 Miller St Asheville, NC$84K31952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!