- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
91 Hubbard St, Winsted, CT 060985 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $159,500
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:105 B:101 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 57835491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Hubbard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% less than in Winsted, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 95 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$144K41.11,375
- 99 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$107K21832
- 77 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$169K622,699
- 73 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$200K623,632
- 67 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$174K533,204
- 59 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$125K311,384
- 55 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$119K411,494
- 51 Hubbard St Winsted, CT$133K32.011,661
- 66-68 John St Winchester, CT$164K422,440
- 60 John St Winsted, CT$164K422,496
- 80 John St Winsted, CT$163K221,514
- 44 John St Winsted, CT$176K422,329
- 55 John St Winsted, CT$155K822,196
- 75 John St Winsted, CT$174K42.52,057
- 61 John St Winsted, CT$142K422,004
- 57 John St Winsted, CT$183K322,196
- 149 Meadow St Winsted, CT$253K311,600
- 43 John St Winsted, CT$141K421,644
- 143 Meadow St Winsted, CT$134K42.011,671
- 135 Meadow St Winsted, CT$156K42.52,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!