91 Mcmillen Ave, Columbus, OH 432013 beds, 1 bath, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Directly off of High Street in a great location for college students!
- Lot: 2,396 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Tub Shower, Washer/Dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010038411
- Zillow Home ID: 33847420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Mcmillen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% less than in Columbus, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43201 home values.
- 87 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$111K221,136
- 95 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$110K421,082
- 83 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$117K311,492
- 97 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$103K211,377
- 98 King Ave Columbus, OH$220K432,080
- 94 King Ave Columbus, OH$139K421,564
- 77-81 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$129K821,650
- 101 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$112K311,432
- 102-104 King Ave Columbus, OH$196K521,726
- 90 King Ave # 90 Columbus, OH$182K421,856
- 105 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$135K321,933
- 86 King Ave Columbus, OH$231K31.51,864
- 88-90 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$171K722,009
- 94-96 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$306K522,096
- 84 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$126K411,908
- 71 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$118K411,376
- 112-114 King Ave Columbus, OH$187KStudio2.51,978
- 80-80 Mcmillen Avenue R Columbus, OH$179K532,799
- 109 Mcmillen Ave Columbus, OH$102K311,337
- 80 King Ave Columbus, OH$248K432,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.