- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
91 Melba St, Milford, CT 064603 beds, 1 bath, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Crawl Space,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Covered,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ View,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cottage,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Waterfront Description \ Beach,Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights,Waterfront Description \ Frontage,Waterfront Description \ Ocean,Waterfront Description \ Sound,Waterfront Description \ View,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:00029 B:00587 L:000031
- Zillow Home ID: 57943777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Melba Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% higher than in Milford, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
- 89 Melba St Milford, CT$474K41.51,556
- 95 Melba St Milford, CT$682K422,160
- 85 Melba St Milford, CT$607K421,040
- 81 Melba St Milford, CT$769K------
- 99 Melba St Milford, CT$660K44.52,918
- 83 Melba St Milford, CT$192K11600
- 96 Melba St Milford, CT--------
- 101 Melba St Milford, CT$669K221,808
- 79 Melba St Milford, CT$779K33.53,024
- 100 Melba St Milford, CT$361K32.52,296
- 101 Melba St Milford, CT$196K21--
- 104 Melba St Milford, CT$283K22--
- 84 Melba St Milford, CT$232K211,270
- 102 Melba St Milford, CT$447K32.52,296
- 80 Melba St Milford, CT$240K111,120
- 75 Melba St Milford, CT$554K32.52,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!