This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 2,406 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $224,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Basement Type \ None, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior \ Balcony, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Wood, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Slab, Garage Desc \ None, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Insulation \ Ceiling, Insulation \ Walls, Interior \ Skylite, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Near \ Shopping, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Septic System, Status \ Active New, Type \ Cape Cod, Type \ Contemporary, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,581 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0008 L:319
- Zillow Home ID: 65991827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02919 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3% fall for Johnston as a whole. Among 02919 homes, this home is valued 37.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02919, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Johnston, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
|87 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI||$227K||1||1||1,050|
|85 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI||$375K||3||1||29,000|
|81 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI||$176K||3||1||1,721|
|10 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$234K||2||1||1,820|
|2 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$201K||3||1||1,468|
|6 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$226K||3||1||1,345|
|8 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$207K||3||1||1,258|
|12 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$239K||3||2.5||1,136|
|3 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$223K||3||1.5||1,540|
|5 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$223K||2||1||1,534|
|9 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$298K||3||2||1,746|
|11 Appian Way Johnston, RI||$216K||2||1||1,211|
|5 Lusi Dr Johnston, RI||$170K||3||1||1,265|
|1 Lusi Dr Johnston, RI||$180K||3||2||1,056|
|59 School St Johnston, RI||$140K||3||1||912|
|61 School St Johnston, RI||$149K||3||1||1,492|
|65 School St Johnston, RI||$142K||3||1||1,248|
|67 School St Johnston, RI||$157K||4||1||1,676|
|56 School St Johnston, RI||$171K||3||2||1,528|
|74 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI||$192K||4||2||1,736|
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!