- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,799 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0037 B:0000 L:055-67
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57457739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-293K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02052 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Town of Medfield as a whole. Among 02052 homes, this home is valued 73.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Medfield, and 89.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02052 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 91 Pleasant St|
Nearby Schools in Town of Medfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!