- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 93 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- MLS #: 71747738
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0093 B:0055 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955471
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is 17.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Newburyport, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|89 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$323K||3||1||989|
|93 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$369K||3||2||1,206|
|156 Hale St Newburyport, MA||$368K||3||1.5||1,176|
|32 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$391K||3||1.5||1,976|
|87 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$420K||3||1||2,015|
|30 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$396K||3||2||1,978|
|84 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$314K||3||1||1,040|
|154 Hale St Newburyport, MA||$372K||3||2||1,176|
|28 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$396K||3||1.5||1,976|
|2 Plummer Spring Rd Newburyport, MA||$405K||3||1||1,664|
|85 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$305K||3||1||906|
|82 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$375K||3||2||1,232|
|26 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$374K||3||1.5||1,176|
|80 Longfellow Dr Newburyport, MA||$369K||3||1.5||1,510|
|83 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$465K||4||2||2,106|
|80 Turkey Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$333K||3||1||1,181|
|24 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$398K||4||2||1,976|
|25 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$388K||3||1.5||1,176|
|67 Longfellow Dr Newburyport, MA||$416K||3||2||1,932|
|27 Lavalley Ln Newburyport, MA||$453K||4||2||2|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!