91 Valley St, Rochester, NY 146123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 109 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: R249872
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 312
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 26140006137000010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30846763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 Valley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlotte, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.2% less than in Rochester, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlotte home values.
- 83 Valley St Rochester, NY$87K31.51,172
- 99 Valley St Rochester, NY$88K321,095
- 103 Valley St Rochester, NY$90K31.51,795
- 75 Valley St Rochester, NY$90K311,128
- 111 Valley St Rochester, NY$114K311,795
- 111 Valley St Rochester, NY$92K31.51,795
- 65-67 Valley St Rochester, NY$95K421,800
- 59-61 Valley St Rochester, NY$95K421,800
- 117 Valley St Rochester, NY$103K311,095
- 3846 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$110K211,960
- 3840 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$142K------
- 3856 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$108K422,002
- 125 Valley St Rochester, NY$94K31.51,128
- 3862 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$100K311,715
- 3870-3872 Lake Ave Rochester, NY$388K1164,652
- 55 Valley St Rochester, NY--------
- 102 Valley St Rochester, NY$80K311,068
- 90 Valley St Rochester, NY$94K41.51,890
- 104 Valley St Rochester, NY$99K31.51,095
- 84 Valley St Rochester, NY$85K31.51,115
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.