- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 10,224 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $5,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,087
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 489 sqft
- View: City
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Tiburon, City \ Tiburon, County \ Marin, Dining Room \ Formal, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Sunken, Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Pool Type \ Gas Heat, Pool Type \ In Pool Spa, Pool Type \ Pool Cover, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 3 Story, Style \ Spanish/Mediterr, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Security Service, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Water, View Type: Bay
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 03433020
- Zillow Home ID: 19260082
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.0-4.88M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 178.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Tiburon, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
|87 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$5.36M||3||4.5||5,080|
|30 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA||$6.28M||5||6.5||5,460|
|81 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$5.63M||5||5.5||5,403|
|95 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$4.62M||5||4.5||4,853|
|93 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.18M||3||2.5||3,900|
|97 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$6.49M||5||6.5||6,550|
|83 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$4.81M||3||4.5||4,796|
|77 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$3.25M||4||3.5||3,568|
|88 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$6.27M||4||6.5||6,456|
|Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA||$7.33M||4||5.5||6,923|
|26 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA||$7.33M||5||6.5||6,923|
|99 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$5.15M||5||4.5||5,203|
|71 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$3.94M||4||3.5||4,384|
|101 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$5.36M||4||4.5||5,301|
|73 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$5.49M||4||4.5||5,488|
|90 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$5.99M||4||5.5||6,299|
|67 Via Los Altos Tiburon, CA||$4.02M||4||4.5||3,432|
|103 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$4.3M||5||4||4,717|
|80 Via Los Altos Belvedere Tiburon, CA||$3.69M||4||3.5||4,439|
|21 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA||$7.04M||4||7.5||7,580|
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
Redwood High (assigned)9-122.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!