- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
91 W Paces Ferry Rd NW APT 2, Atlanta, GA 303054 beds, 4 baths, 3,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,859 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $2,000,000
- Parking: Carport
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 00990011004
- Zillow Home ID: 35943410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 91 W Paces Ferry Road Nw APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Atlanta, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30305 home values.
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292