- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1959
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,565 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 1973 for $35,700
- Price/sqft: $4,500
- MLS #: 1532967
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Basement Desc \ Outside Entrance, Basement Desc \ Workshop, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling Information \ No Air Conditioning, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Features \ Curbs, Exterior Features \ Fencing/Wall, Exterior Features \ Open Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Screen/Storm Window-Existing, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Fuel Information \ Natural Gas, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Heating Information \ Radiators-Hot Water, No Family \ 2 Family, Parking Description \ 3-4 Car Parking, Parking Description \ 4(+)Car Parking, Parking Description \ Paved Drive, Property Type \ Multi-Family (2-4 Units), Roof Description \ Asphalt Shingle, Services Info \ Garbage Included In Tax, Sewer Information \ Public Sewer, Status \ Active, Street Suffix \ Avenue, Transaction Type \ Sellers Agt/Dual if opportunity, Utilities Info \ All Provided Utilities Are Underground, Water Information \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 50 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2500711 0100300
- Zillow Home ID: 39208993
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07077 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Sewaren as a whole. Among 07077 homes, this home is 4.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2428.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Sewaren, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07077 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sewaren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07077 home values.
|83 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$250K||--||--||1,392|
|123 Sewaren Ave Sewaren, NJ||$253K||--||--||--|
|97 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$325K||--||--||1,928|
|127 Sewaren Ave Sewaren, NJ||$333K||4||2||4,240|
|79 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$219K||--||--||--|
|90 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$214K||--||--||--|
|96 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$251K||--||--||--|
|103 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$352K||--||--||--|
|88 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$230K||--||--||1,420|
|131 Sewaren Ave Sewaren, NJ||$241K||--||--||--|
|14 Meade St Sewaren, NJ||$242K||3||2||936|
|86 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$205K||--||--||--|
|100 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$273K||--||--||1,292|
|18 Meade St Sewaren, NJ||$231K||4||1||1,269|
|135 Sewaren Ave Sewaren, NJ||$256K||--||--||--|
|82 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$205K||3||2||--|
|22 Meade St Sewaren, NJ||$220K||--||--||--|
|104 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||$291K||--||--||--|
|89 Sewaren Ave Sewaren, NJ||$292K||--||--||1,965|
|67 Woodbridge Ave Sewaren, NJ||--||3||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Sewaren
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!