910 19th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $567,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1338800065
- Zillow Home ID: 48725566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 910 19th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% less than in Seattle, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292