910 Edgell Rd UNIT 914A, Framingham, MA 017013 beds, 3.01 baths, 1,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 200
- Floor size: 1,295 sqft
- Parcel #: M:775.0 B:0001 L:0914.A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56485655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 910 Edgell Road UNIT 914A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Framingham, and 76.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01701 home values.
Nearby Schools in Framingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292