910 N 5th St, Sheboygan, WI 530813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 15 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $98,600
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 1380508
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 59281105950
- Zillow Home ID: 52362547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 910 N 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Town of Sheboygan, and 36.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Sheboygan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
- 914 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$66K321,588
- 502 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$76K522,010
- 508 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$92K532,208
- 922 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$60K211,136
- 512 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$54K41540
- 913A N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$133K52--
- 516 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$73K31.52,118
- 509 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$121K21.51,492
- 503 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$56K311,520
- 518 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$72K31.51,550
- 511 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$146K622,352
- 515 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$133K412,005
- 842 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$54K311,288
- 907 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$116K422,084
- 913 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$66K421,991
- 905 N 5th St Sheboygan, WI$184K322,337
- 506 Washington Ct Sheboygan, WI$62K211,096
- 513 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$86K622,060
- 513 Niagara Ave # 515 Sheboygan, WI$64K211,920
- 522 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$213K42.53,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!