- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 958 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 96784
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 400 sqft
- # Stories \ Single Story, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Floors \ Hardwood, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Separate, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Property Type \ House, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Front, Pool \ Spa, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Utility Rm Type \ Workshop, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Windows \ Aluminum, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Windows \ Screens, Interior Features \ Wood Blinds\Shutters
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Parcel #: 0112B-101
- Zillow Home ID: 76485617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is 23.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
|1000 Northside Dr Valdosta, GA||$111K||--||2||1,761|
|909 Clayton Dr Valdosta, GA||$104K||--||2||1,648|
|911 Clayton Dr Valdosta, GA||$122K||--||2.5||1,994|
|918 Northside Dr Valdosta, GA||$104K||--||2||1,580|
|918 Northside Dr Valdosta, GA||$107K||3||2||1,580|
|2548 Muscogee Dr Valdosta, GA||$129K||--||2||1,752|
|2603 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$117K||3||2||1,979|
|2557 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$121K||3||2||1,696|
|914 Northside Dr Valdosta, GA||$108K||--||2||1,759|
|913 Clayton Dr Valdosta, GA||$124K||--||2||2,146|
|2544 Muscogee Dr Valdosta, GA||$121K||--||2||1,667|
|2555 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$128K||--||2||1,766|
|2551 Muscogee Dr Valdosta, GA||$107K||--||2||1,547|
|904 Northside Dr Valdosta, GA||$116K||--||2||1,853|
|2540 Muscogee Dr Valdosta, GA||$126K||3||2||1,782|
|2547 Muscogee Dr Valdosta, GA||$119K||4||2||1,812|
|2701 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$109K||--||2||1,813|
|910 Clayton Dr Valdosta, GA||$121K||--||2||2,259|
|2551 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$125K||--||2||1,738|
|2602 Melrose Dr Valdosta, GA||$109K||--||2||1,746|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!