- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 889 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 08939916
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Tax Exemptions \ Other, Assessment Includes \ None, Equipment \ Fan-Whole House, Driveway \ Concrete, Foundation \ Block, 4th Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Dormer, Style Of House \ Traditional, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Sewing, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Age \ 16-20 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Exterior Property Features \ Pool Above Ground, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Sewing Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0503308014
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90002431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60450 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Morris as a whole. Among 60450 homes, this home is 11.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% greater than in Morris, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
|914 Price St Morris, IL||$112K||--||--||1,060|
|620 Douglas St Morris, IL||$115K||--||--||1,057|
|902 Price St Morris, IL||$133K||--||--||1,256|
|918 Price St Morris, IL||$145K||--||--||1,698|
|617 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$94K||--||--||490|
|Douglas St Morris, IL||$130K||--||--||1,144|
|610 Douglas St Morris, IL||$130K||3||2||1,144|
|702 Douglas St Morris, IL||$130K||4||2.5||1,008|
|608 Douglas St Morris, IL||$132K||2||1||1,396|
|605 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$119K||--||--||1,344|
|617 Douglas St Morris, IL||$90K||--||--||396|
|703 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$196K||--||--||2,011|
|632 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$123K||--||--||972|
|626 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$118K||--||--||1,080|
|710 Douglas St Morris, IL||$98K||3||1||960|
|620 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$100K||--||--||720|
|604 Douglas St Morris, IL||$101K||--||--||849|
|603 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$89K||--||--||678|
|820 Price St Morris, IL||$203K||--||--||2,049|
|611 Douglas St Morris, IL||$139K||--||--||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Morris
Morris Community High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!