9100 E 10th St, Tucson, AZ 857103 beds, 2 baths, 2,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $166,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Parcel #: 133412820
- Zillow Home ID: 8534856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9100 E 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Tucson, and 41.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85710 home values.
- 9110 E 10th St Tucson, AZ$154K--21,680
- 9090 E Berkshire Pl Tucson, AZ$206K--22,427
- 9105 E 10th St Tucson, AZ$197K--2.52,024
- 9115 E 10th St Tucson, AZ$165K--2.51,607
- 9120 E 10th St Tucson, AZ$182K--2.52,021
- 101 N Gollob Rd Tucson, AZ$165K421,771
- 9125 E 10th St Tucson, AZ$190K422,027
- 9080 E Berkshire Pl Tucson, AZ$164K--21,760
- 9079 E Berkshire Pl Tucson, AZ$162K--21,751
- 115 N Gollob Rd Tucson, AZ$191K--22,454
- 9070 E Berkshire Pl Tucson, AZ$159K--21,575
- 9155 E Broadway Blvd APT D Tucson, AZ$90K--11,069
- 9110 E Appomattox St Tucson, AZ$181K--21,789
- 9100 E Appomattox St Tucson, AZ$197K42.52,023
- 9157 E Broadway Blvd UNIT B Tucson, AZ$119K321,544
- 9069 E Berkshire Pl Tucson, AZ$164K321,736
- 9157 E Broadway Blvd UNIT A Tucson, AZ$105K--21,256
- 9120 E Appomattox St Tucson, AZ$183K--21,789
- 9153 E Broadway Blvd Tucson, AZ$89K--11,067
- 9153 E Broadway Blvd UNIT C Tucson, AZ$103K--21,311
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!