- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9102 Bagley Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462313 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 491209109042000900
- Zillow Home ID: 59817250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9102 Bagley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
- 9106 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K--1.52,376
- 9103 Bagley Way Indianapolis, IN$127K32.51,440
- 9045 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K--1.51,980
- 9112 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K--1.51,596
- 9105 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K321,247
- 9103 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K--1.51,440
- 9111 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K--1.52,376
- 403 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K--1.51,728
- 409 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$90K321,216
- 9107 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K41.52,376
- 413 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$103K32.51,440
- 9033 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K--1.52,376
- 9118 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K--11,240
- 417 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K32.51,992
- 9113 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K--1.52,536
- 9117 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K--1.52,376
- 423 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K--1.51,677
- 432 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$99K321,240
- 9025 Bagley Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K--11,216
- 427 Bagley Ln Indianapolis, IN$103K31.51,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.