9103 Fireside Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- All appliances & Washer/Dryer Stay! Custom window coverings, Plantation Shutters, Verticals etc.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490214104070000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1155169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9103 Fireside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 9134 Andiron Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K321,856
- 9119 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K32.51,660
- 9102 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$137K321,816
- 9144 Andiron Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K321,395
- 9112 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K--1.52,178
- 9131 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K211,068
- 6902 Hardwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K--11,193
- 9145 Andiron Way Indianapolis, IN$137K331,812
- 9150 Andiron Way Indianapolis, IN$140K--12,080
- 9154 Andiron Dr Indianapolis, IN$136K--11,716
- 9122 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K321,733
- 6903 Hardwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K--11,502
- 9141 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K--11,316
- 6922 Hardwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K331,630
- 9155 Andiron Way Indianapolis, IN$162K42.52,624
- 9132 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,384
- 9171 Andiron Dr Indianapolis, IN$132K32.51,581
- 9164 Andiron Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K--11,540
- 9170 Andiron Way Indianapolis, IN$120K--11,432
- 9151 Fireside Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K--1.51,752
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.