- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9104 Highland Ridge Way, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 2,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: 640 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 0594032278
- Zillow Home ID: 44962151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9104 Highland Ridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Tampa, and 230.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 9106 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$395K432,916
- 9108 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$378K432,695
- 9103 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$387K532,597
- 9101 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$374K432,573
- 9110 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$462K333,400
- 9105 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$381K433,075
- 9111 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$430K433,310
- 9112 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$639K454,213
- 9112 Canberley Dr Tampa, FL$382K433,176
- 9117 Highland Ridge Way Tampa, FL$424K42.53,632
- 9114 Canberley Dr Tampa, FL$362K432,876
- 17822 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$404K432,961
- 17820 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$405K433,144
- 9110 Canberley Dr Tampa, FL$349K432,666
- 17818 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$416K432,956
- 17824 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$374K432,685
- 9116 Canberley Dr Tampa, FL$366K432,888
- 17826 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$364K532,620
- 17816 Osprey Pointe Pl Tampa, FL$453K543,277
- 9118 Canberley Dr Tampa, FL$363K432,861
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.