9104 Whatley St, Las Vegas, NV 891483 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 380 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17620210001
- Zillow Home ID: 68657685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9104 Whatley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% higher than in Las Vegas, and 185.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 9102 Whatley St Las Vegas, NV$191K42.51,845
- Whatley St Las Vegas, NV$191K42.51,845
- 9108 Whatley St Las Vegas, NV$191K42.51,845
- 9032 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$196K431,845
- 9039 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$117K32.51,711
- 9009 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$192K32.51,936
- 9003 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$221K432,036
- 9110 Whatley St # 0 Las Vegas, NV--321,547
- 9110 Whatley St Las Vegas, NV$184K321,547
- 9015 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$214K422,036
- 9021 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$208K32.51,936
- 9033 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$182K231,712
- 9038 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$194K42.51,845
- 9027 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$209K32.51,936
- 9112 Whatley St Las Vegas, NV$193K32.51,711
- 8987 Agate Ave Las Vegas, NV$203K42.51,845
- 9039 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,711
- 9033 Sheffield Garden Ave Las Vegas, NV$225K42.52,100
- 9044 Mackanos Ave Las Vegas, NV$185K321,711
- 9034 Westchester Hill Ave Las Vegas, NV$203K42.51,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!