- Lot: 5,479 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 3,015 all time views
- HOA Fee: $48
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $164,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tolleson Union High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Tolleson, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10127389
- Zillow Home ID: 71604012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Estrella home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Estrella homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Estrella, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% higher than in Phoenix, and 414.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Estrella home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Estrella home values.
|9111 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$166K||--||--||2,162|
|9103 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$167K||--||--||2,048|
|9108 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$164K||4||3||2,053|
|9115 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$165K||--||--||2,162|
|9104 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$179K||--||--||2,500|
|9112 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$153K||--||--||1,771|
|3017 S 91st Dr Tolleson, AZ||$173K||4||3||2,162|
|9116 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$164K||4||2.5||2,053|
|9119 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$164K||4||3||2,162|
|9108 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$166K||4||3||2,162|
|9100 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$175K||--||--||--|
|9112 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$166K||4||2||2,162|
|3013 S 91st Dr Tolleson, AZ||$162K||--||--||2,048|
|S 91st Dr Tolleson, AZ||$175K||--||--||--|
|3103 S 91st Dr Tolleson, AZ||$175K||4||2.5||2,053|
|9120 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$164K||4||2.5||2,053|
|9116 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$172K||4||2.5||2,048|
|3009 S 91st Dr Tolleson, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,546|
|9123 W Williams St Tolleson, AZ||$162K||4||2.5||2,048|
|9124 W Florence Ave Tolleson, AZ||$173K||--||--||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!