9109 Montevello Dr, Orlando, FL 328184 beds, 2 baths, 1,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 162228544000370
- Zillow Home ID: 46136912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9109 Montevello Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% greater than in Orange, and 871.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 9117 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,537
- 9101 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$143K32.51,553
- 1527 Vidalia Ct Orlando, FL$127K321,376
- 1516 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$158K321,578
- 9108 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$121K321,373
- 1535 Vidalia Ct Orlando, FL$138K321,376
- 9116 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$126K421,376
- 9100 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$147K431,803
- 9125 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$119K321,376
- 1540 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$118K321,430
- Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$132K321,373
- 9124 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$144K321,537
- 1548 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$156K421,876
- 1534 Vidalia Ct Orlando, FL$137K321,537
- 9132 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$140K321,384
- 1526 Vidalia Ct Orlando, FL$131K421,376
- 9157 Montevello Dr Orlando, FL$118K321,486
- 1556 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$142K421,376
- 1517 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$132K421,376
- 1509 Natchez Trace Blvd Orlando, FL$118K321,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.