911 17th St, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
For Sale: $1,175,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,474 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Apr 2007 for $965,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow61
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID20426065
- High SchoolMira Costa
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Middle SchoolHermosa Valley
- MLS #SB46547838
- Parcel #4185002022
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictHermosa
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolHermosa view
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Stucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,091,448||$950K – $1.2M||-$15,276||$740||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,475/mo||$2K – $4.8K/mo||-$149||$2.36||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 90254 home values will increase 9.4% next year, compared to a 9.4% increase for Hermosa Beach as a whole. Among 90254 homes, this home is 0.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hermosa Beach, and 96.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
Neighborhood for 911 17th Street
Nearby Schools in Hermosa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hermosa View Elementary (assigned) K-2 0.1 mi
- Hermosa Valley Elementary (assigned) 3-8 0.3 mi
- Hope Chapel Adademy School K-12 0.3 mi
- Journey of Faith Christian School K 0.4 mi
- Mira Costa High 8-12 0.5 mi
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Elementary K-8 0.7 mi
- Aurelia Pennekamp Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005