911 20th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located near Holy Names and St. Joseph's, in the tree lined, beautiful 19th Street area neighborhood, this area is known for the tight community, friendly and supportive neighbors and easy access to amenities on 19th and 15th street businesses.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $842,698
- Price/sqft: $337
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1338800100
- Zillow Home ID: 48725571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 20th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% less than in Seattle, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 915 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.61M544,200
- 905 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$914K31.51,770
- 919 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$744K31.751,720
- 1914 E Aloha St Seattle, WA$756K321,540
- 901 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$729K42.752,400
- 923 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.59M43.253,810
- 910 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.23M543,000
- 927 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M64.253,320
- 910 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.39M53.53,690
- 910 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.43M53.52,690
- 751 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.24M543,600
- 914 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.2M43.53,220
- 906 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.11M321,950
- 918 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$829K422,220
- 931 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$831K31.51,480
- 920 19th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.06M31.52,160
- 906 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$781K41.51,820
- 745 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$970K32.52,120
- 900 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$869K411,790
- 933 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.34M63.253,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!