911 27th St, San Diego, CA 921022 beds, 1 bath, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,947 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $458
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 5344212700
- Zillow Home ID: 17067738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.9% higher than in San Diego, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golden Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Hill home values.
- 27th St San Diego, CA--------
- 2708 E St San Diego, CA$490K21942
- 939 27th St # 945 San Diego, CA$463K------
- 2709 Broadway # 2715 San Diego, CA$695K542,824
- 2712 E St San Diego, CA$421K22968
- 2719 Broadway San Diego, CA$467K211,214
- 27th St San Diego, CA$786K321,946
- 2689 Broadway # 2695 San Diego, CA$406K------
- 2726 E St San Diego, CA$584K431,798
- 2727 Broadway San Diego, CA$604K422,090
- 870 27th St # B San Diego, CA$409K11--
- 853-855 27th St San Diego, CA$451K221,120
- 2711 E St San Diego, CA$458K321,124
- 930-932 27th St San Diego, CA$435K321,120
- 924-926 27th St San Diego, CA$463K------
- 918-922 27th St San Diego, CA$454K321,072
- 2719-2721 E St San Diego, CA$487K221,236
- 2681 Broadway # 2687 San Diego, CA$747K442,528
- 2736 E St San Diego, CA$358K21926
- 2735 Broadway San Diego, CA$629K33.52,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.