911 Afton Rd, Columbus, OH 432213 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $169,400
- Price/sqft: $126
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 010117008
- Zillow Home ID: 33904379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Afton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cranbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.4% less than in Columbus, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cranbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cranbrook home values.
- 921 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$164K421,270
- 901 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$135K421,270
- 912 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$166K31.51,296
- 922 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$162K31.51,344
- 898 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$176K31.51,270
- 929 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$163K31.51,344
- 912 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$180K31.51,383
- 902 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$186K221,536
- 932 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$171K42.51,522
- 891 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$130K31.51,344
- 922 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$172K31.51,636
- 894 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$129K31.51,248
- 869 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$188K321,804
- Bernhard Rd Whitehall, OH--------
- 939 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$166K421,270
- 867 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$178K31.51,636
- 930 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$185K421,990
- 942 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$173K31.51,612
- 886 Afton Rd Columbus, OH$155K421,270
- 915 Bernard Rd Columbus, OH$131K31.51,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292