911 Carlisle Ave, Westmont, IL 605592 beds, 3 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1989
- 131 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $140
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 08612866
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- New energy-efficient windows late 2010; new range/oven and dishwasher; refrigerator replaced 2009
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0916410011
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4578090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Carlisle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Westmont, and 113.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60559 home values.
- 909 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$196K221,466
- 907 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$228K221,308
- 913 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$185K231,632
- 905 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$191K231,359
- 915 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$186K331,444
- 917 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$144K------
- 903 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$229K331,444
- 917 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$185K221,308
- 901 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$212K331,682
- 248 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$196K32.51,444
- 300 Cromwell Ct Westmont, IL$226K231,632
- 246 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$197K231,632
- 906 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$201K231,450
- 301 Cromwell Ct Westmont, IL$209K331,682
- 904 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$209K32.51,800
- 902 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$202K231,450
- 302 Cromwell Ct Westmont, IL$264K32.51,500
- 244 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$195K331,444
- 303 Cromwell Ct Westmont, IL$200K331,444
- 900 Carlisle Ave Westmont, IL$201K231,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.