911 Harbour Bay Dr, Tampa, FL 336024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,141 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 1987563312
- Zillow Home ID: 51591169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Harbour Bay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbour Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% lower than in Tampa, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbour Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbour Island home values.
- 913 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$976K43.53,570
- 909 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$687K43.53,412
- 907 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$999K43.53,412
- 917 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$881K433,402
- 905 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$970K43.53,447
- 910 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$594K43.52,641
- 908 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$535K332,435
- 919 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$863K433,464
- 906 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$558K32.52,435
- 904 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$541K332,435
- 903 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$1.13M443,742
- 916 Anchorage Rd Tampa, FL$1.07M443,999
- 916 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$581K32.52,641
- 921 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$844K43.53,278
- 918 Anchorage Rd Tampa, FL$1.14M33.53,348
- 914 Anchorage Rd Tampa, FL$1.18M44.54,739
- 304 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$590K32.52,683
- 920 Anchorage Rd Tampa, FL$972K433,434
- 912 Anchorage Rd Tampa, FL$1.29M44.53,500
- 918 Harbour Bay Dr Tampa, FL$555K32.52,435
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!