911 Lawrence Dr, Columbus, OH 432072 beds, 1 bath, 753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $15,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 753 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010112803
- Zillow Home ID: 33901263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Lawrence Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edgewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 139.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 127.7% higher than in Columbus, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edgewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edgewood home values.
- 905 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$33K211,003
- 917 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$41K21863
- 1919 Oakwood Ave Columbus, OH$58K31864
- 897 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$37K21948
- 1925 Oakwood Ave Columbus, OH$32K31864
- 920 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$81K521,394
- 931-933 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$70KStudio--1,968
- 1933 Oakwood Ave Columbus, OH$44K31864
- 1910 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH$74K311,064
- 1890 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH$37K21720
- 1900 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH$55K31.5864
- Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 1916 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH$81K311,216
- 910 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$79K321,615
- 934 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$31K31984
- 1937 Oakwood Ave Columbus, OH$46K31864
- 1874 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 1920 S Champion Ave Columbus, OH$56K21820
- 941-943 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$75KStudio--1,968
- 938 Lawrence Dr Columbus, OH$32K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!