911 Maryland Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0085B00238000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11628832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Maryland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- 915 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$390K311,484
- 919 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$723K42.52,563
- 5810 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$335K211,175
- 5815 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$605K633,760
- 5817 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$564K323,442
- 5814 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$559K43.53,735
- 925 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$363K222,299
- 827 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$382K63.52,625
- 5819 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$669K443,690
- 916 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$609K842,900
- 920 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$423K34.53,111
- 5816 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$678K543,213
- 927 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA--222,166
- 823 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$423K41.52,675
- 5810 Kentucky Ave APT 1 Pittsburgh, PA$754K65.56,265
- 5809 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$424K532,651
- 5821 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$693K42.53,152
- 5812 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$498K42.52,340
- 5758 Kentucky Ave Pittsburgh, PA$403K32.51,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.