911 NW 31st Ave, Miami, FL 331253 beds, 2 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: A1984339
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: 0131330210110
- Zillow Home ID: 43822410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Nw 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 203.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 925 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$177K211,006
- 901 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$187K211,349
- 945 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$182K211,465
- 855 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$194K211,293
- 910 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$179K211,085
- 900 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$200K321,807
- 746 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$214K------
- 746 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$203K321,514
- 746 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$258K322,267
- 924 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$178K211,058
- 854 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$209K211,583
- 955 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$179K211,275
- 835 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$196K211,375
- 944 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$180K421,157
- 862 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$168K----1,603
- 834 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$201K211,486
- 904 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$194K321,817
- 1001 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$194K211,405
- 825 NW 31st Ave Miami, FL$187K211,013
- 954 NW 30th Pl Miami, FL$162K211,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.