- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 3,446 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $211,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Architecture \ Victorian, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Basement Description \ Sleeping Area, Basement Description \ Stone/Rock, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick Veneer Predom, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Library/Den, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 3+ Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Skylight(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04650302000
- Zillow Home ID: 2934801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $136-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63104 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among 63104 homes, this home is valued 64.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 146.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63104 home values.
|905 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||1||1||1,000|
|903 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||2||2||2,382|
|913 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|915 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||$142K||3||3||1,292|
|917 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||$129K||3||2||1,292|
|921 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||$320K||--||1.5||2,718|
|1435 S 9TH St Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|1324 S 9th St Saint Louis, MO||$129K||2||2||1,078|
|931 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||$257K||--||1.5||2,524|
|933 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|906 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$138K||--||1.5||1,144|
|908 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$139K||--||1.5||1,240|
|904 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$149K||2||3||1,144|
|910 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$154K||3||2.5||1,345|
|937 Park Ave # R Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|902 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$136K||--||1.5||1,172|
|912 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$154K||--||1.5||1,232|
|939 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|900 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$235K||--||3.5||4,053|
|914 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO||$137K||--||1.5||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!