911 Smith St, Providence, RI 029082 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- High efficiency, Insulated, New Windows, New Heating System, Save $$$ on heating and cooling
- Safe Elmhurst neighborhood of Providence, RI
- Providence College one block away from apartment
- Walking distance to Grocery stores and food places
- 5 Minute ride to and from Route 95, 146, 10 and 6
- Laundry, Dishwasher, Central Air
- A lot of closets and storage space.
- Very nice spacious apartment with hardwood floors throughout
- Owner occupied
- Close to RF Kennedy School and La Salle Academy
- Free parking in drive-way(Up to 4 cars)
- $1200/month rent
- Huge Living Room and 2 full bathrooms
- 2 Good size Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/ Dining room with dishwasher and island
- Walking distance to bus-line, colleges, and grocery stores
- 100 yards from Fargnoli Playground
- Nice Back yard for enjoying nice summer days
- Security deposit: $1200
- Available Immediately
(Check out the pictures below to see how nice the apartment is!)
Call to schedule an appointment if interested.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110472569
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elmhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Providence, and 61.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Elmhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmhurst home values.
- 907 Smith St Providence, RI--622,200
- 911 Smith St Providence, RI$199K312,000
- 920 Smith St Providence, RI$190K21.51,562
- 901 Smith St Providence, RI$205K------
- 917 Smith St Providence, RI$284K733,399
- 17 Wabun Ave Providence, RI$164K311,382
- 14 Wabun Ave Providence, RI$138K31.51,299
- 4 April Ct Providence, RI$188K311,375
- 6 April Ct Providence, RI$185K31.51,504
- 8 April Ct Providence, RI$193K311,354
- 12 April Ct Providence, RI$160K322,024
- 18 Wabun Ave Providence, RI$112K211,158
- 10 April Ct Providence, RI$198K31.51,364
- 5 April Ct Providence, RI$136K31960
- 14 April Ct Providence, RI$191K31.51,533
- 471 River Ave Providence, RI--------
- 466 River Ave Providence, RI$258K312,540
- 494 River Ave Providence, RI$142K422,288
- 475 River Ave Providence, RI$103K31928
- 493 River Ave Providence, RI$284K644,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!