911 Stony Creek Ln, Yorkville, IL 605606 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $345,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement, Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0231279011
- Zillow Home ID: 68138689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Stony Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% greater than in Yorkville, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 906 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$317K------
- 912 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$278K------
- 347 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL$286KStudio22,167
- 924 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$268K322,300
- 921 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$306K43--
- Stoney Creek Ln LOT 65 Yorkville, IL--Studio----
- 936 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$284K42.53,340
- 311 Poplar Dr Yorkville, IL$280K------
- 344 Poplar Dr Yorkville, IL$317K------
- 321 Poplar Dr Yorkville, IL$320K------
- 937 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$323K------
- 203 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL$243K32.51,000
- 222 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL$309K------
- 208 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL$274K532,000
- 948 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$268K------
- 953 Stony Creek Ln Yorkville, IL$276K------
- 212 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL--------
- 207 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL--Studio----
- 328 Poplar Dr Yorkville, IL--------
- 221 Windham Cir Yorkville, IL$319K332,200
Nearby Schools in Yorkville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.